Saturday, November 20, 2010

Performance #2

Well, last night went beautifully, except for a small page-turning mishap. I still would have preferred a piano but for what it was, it was pretty darn good. Tonight we are playing at a piano store in Bellevue, WA, which apparently has a selection of excellent pianos; there's a chance that I might be able to choose which one I play on :)

Coming home last night was fairly tedious, it started snowing while we were playing and the roads were messy and slow for about 45 miles...then it was raining and everything was fine. I'm actually good at driving in snow, but it's not something I get to do very often. I hear it's going to be an unusually cold and snowy winter up here, though.

2 comments:

  1. Your concert tonight was beautiful!
    I enjoyed the Beethoven work, and very much enjoyed the Dvorak work. The second movement of the second work was very pretty an when my head was tilted slightly forward the three of you were in perfect balance between my two happy ears!
    I hope you have a safe drive back north (if you are returning this evening). I was sitting (the only one) in the front row.
    Thank you again, for a lovely wonderful evening!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - so glad you enjoyed it! That was our third performance of those two pieces and we have really had a great time with them. They work on so many levels that we are constantly finding new things to appreciate in them :)

    ReplyDelete